Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tidbits about Max

I've been slacking, and haven't posted in quite awhile. In an attempt to get something on here, I thought I'd put together a list of things about Max.
  • Max refers to today as "this day" and tomorrow as "the day after this day". "Mommy, am I going to go to school this day, or the day after this day".
  • Max is excellent at putting together puzzles. He absolutely loves them, and can finish all of his puzzles (25 pieces or so) all by himself.
  • He isn't really attached to any of his stuffed animals but sleeps with someone (a car, stuffed animal, or toy) every nap and at night.
  • For about 15 minutes I convinced him he was born with a tail. He told me that "people don't have tails". I agreed and told him that's why we had it removed. He ultimately determined that daddy was "pulling his leg".
  • He's scared of flowers.
  • He seems to be obsessed with "bad guys", and has arbitrary rules determining which of his toys are "bad guys" (and what jail they belong in).
  • He likes playing Angry Birds on his iPad.
  • He loves people, and will immediately start chatting with anyone who he thinks will pay attention.
  • His best friends at school are Nathan, Carter, and "Max F".