Friday, April 24, 2015

Upgraded grocery-getter

In 2007 my Nissan was totaled in an accident. Hoping that we would someday need a bigger car, I took Bobbie Jo's Saturn and we bought a used Pontiac Vibe. Sometime over the following few months was when we found out Max was coming our way.

I'm on my second new car since that Saturn, and Bobbie Jo is (was) still driving that Vibe. It was in serious need of oil, a wash, tires, brakes, and probably general service. We hadn't had it in the shop in a few years. It didn't smell very good either.

We have entered a new era, and bought this monstrosity. It's an incredible vehicle; dvd, bluetooth, remote start, power-everything. We already have our first road trip planned for this summer, and I hope there are many more to follow.



Hey kids, don't trash it too bad. Because when you want to borrow the car.......