Friday, August 6, 2010

Max's First Baseball Game

I came up with the brilliant idea that a hyperactive two-and-a-half year old was ready to see his first baseball game. He loves watching the Tigers with me, and was very sad a few weeks back when I left for a game and he wasn't able to go with me.

Bobbie Jo, Gagi, Max, and I piled in the car to take him to Fifth Third park to see the Whitecaps. We had to remind him the entire (ten minute) ride, that we were going to see baseball, not play baseball.

While he was excited to go, he spent the majority of the two innings we were there running around. He definitely wasn't going to let me teach him how to keep score.

I think next year, that'll be when I can really get him interested. But, it was an adventure, and those adventures are always worth it!