Thursday, November 26, 2009

So many things happening.

In this time of information; blogs, digital photos, video, facebook, twitter, email, and countless other ways of communication, sometimes I feel like I'm losing the battle.

There are so many things happening as Max grows, and I feel terrible when I don't document all of those tiny milestones in one way or another. I've written, taken photos, and videos of many of them, but I feel like I need to work harder at it.

But, I realize that this has got to be common amongst all new parents, as their kids grow at rates they never thought possible. I have kept better 'notes' than most, and there just isn't time to be 100%. I guess I'm pretty happy with the record that we are creating.

As this is being written on Thanksgiving, I couldn't make it without mention of the many things I have to be thankful for. I have a wonderful caring family, fantastic friends, the best wife a man could ask for, and a son that cannot be described with words.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thanks for reading.