Sunday, January 18, 2009

Update


On January 1st, I left for Vegas for work. I didn't return until Jan 13th. It was a LONG trip, and a long time away from Max. It wasn't easy, but I was extremely busy, and Bobbie Jo sent pictures and video when she could. We even found time for one quick video call. Bobbie Jo did come down for a few days, we weren't able to spend much time together, but it was nice to get away.

I don't have a whole lot to post, only that Max is extremely mobile; crawling a lot, standing as much as he can, and even attempting a few steps on his own from time to time. He's become a pro at the stairs, and we let him scale them at least once a day.

He's been a lot of fun, and I'm really enjoying my first weekend with him in almost a month. We play a lot, and he gets into everything he can.

One week from today, he'll be 11 months. It's sure gone fast!