Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A night to change the world!


While I try to keep my political opinions off of this blog, what happened last night must be mentioned.

Though Max is too young to understand the immense importance of the election of the first black president, it is a event that will shape our country and change the world that Max will proudly grow up in. Last night, before going to bed, I went into Max's room to say goodnight. As I held him, the enormity of the situation hit me. We have truly changed the world. And we did it for him.

Regardless of politics, I think we can all agree that what happened last night is an enormous step in the right direction for us, Max's generation, and the generations that will follow.

We are extremely proud to be Americans! Continue to make us proud Mr. Obama.