Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekend Update

It's getting late on Sunday night, and it's been a really busy week, but I wanted to get something posted before another week goes by.

Max started going to two days a week of daycare at a friends place this week. The girl who takes care of him and Rebecca is great, and Max seems to be in great spirits when he comes home.

I had a week from hell, we had a website that was supposed to launch in two weeks pushed up to Friday. It was buggy, and as expected it crashed 2 minutes after launch. I may be new, but I know you've gotta test these things before you put them out, but the client gets what the client wants.

Friday, as soon as I got home, we packed Max into the car to take him over to my Mom's place so she could watch him for the night. We went out to dinner, and then to see NEIL DIAMOND!!!! It was awesome! After the incredible show, we hit a new bar here in town, picked up Max and went home to bed. It was an outstanding night to end a rough week.

We started Max on Juice and beans (not mixed together) within the last few weeks. He's not "supposed" to start real food for a month, but he's been enjoying it. Against his mother's wishes I let him suck on a piece of pineapple tonight during dinner. I've never seen so much enjoyment in his face, until he sucked the chunk out of my fingers and into his untrained mouth. Without missing a beat, Awesome Dad reached into his goopy little mouth, and removed the pineapple before he could choke. I'm not allowed to feed him anymore. But, it was cool while it lasted.

It'll be a busy week, we're going to Cedar Point this weekend, leaving Max with Bobbie Jo's parents Friday and Saturday night. We're a bit anxious, but it's our Fifth Anniversary, and we'd like to get away, even if for only a few days.

Oh...and HEY UNCLE MATT, THANKS FOR THE DONKEY!!!!