Friday, January 18, 2008

He won't move (for me)

I got to feel the kid move quite a while ago. Since then, he's chosen to be a little jerk and not let me feel him.
Bobbie Jo took a bath, and said he moved so much he caused ripples in the water (I was gone at the time). I later heard that a warm bath will almost always get the kid moving, so a few days later while I was home, Bobbie Jo took a warm bath, while I sat on the can (lid closed, using it as a chair) and waited for the kid to move. Nothing.
She'll often grab my hand and put it on her belly, "he's really moving a lot now", as soon as I get my hand close by, he stops.
I had my head on her belly so long one night, the impression of my ear was visible just above her belly button. As soon as I moved, the kid kicked.

This kid might be trouble!