Saturday, October 20, 2007

Doing well

Just a quick update to let everyone know that the soon to be mommy is feeling much better. She still is tired a lot, but the sickness has almost completely gone away. Her belly is hurting from all of the muscles and skin stretching and tearing (the muscles, not the skin). Her belly is rock hard, it's not like a fat belly that jiggles, it moves as one solid mass when you push on it. The body changes and discomfort mean she's not getting a very good nights sleep though.
As we cuddled in bed before I went to class this morning, the baby fluttered when I rubbed Bobbie Jo's belly (I think it likes me). I couldn't feel anything, but Bobbie Jo assures me that it knew I was there. It's fun to believe even when we both know that isn't the case.

I think it is going to like me when it comes out though.